LIGHT v BULKY v DIGITAL
Shipping prices are a flat rate, you are charged once, for the heaviest item in your order.
So if your order contains all ‘Light’ items, you’ll only be charged for a ‘Light’ delivery.
And if your order contains one or more ‘Bulky’ items, you’ll instead be charged for a ‘Bulky’ delivery.
- Digital items have no physical delivery, therefore digital deliveries are free.
- Small games like BAKA! and Buck: Legacy expansions are Light delivery.
- Large items, like the Buck: Legacy core set, Dakimakuras and Bags are Bulky delivery.
- Although we try and dispatch same-day, dispatch can take up to 3 Days.
- We always dispatch on Saturdays.
- Unless otherwise stated, orders do not come with Tracking numbers.
- We have implemented a system that informs you when your order is shipped; you’ll receive an email saying ‘Order Complete’ this system is still in BETA – So you may not receive this email as they are quite often they are marked as spam.
- If your order contains a pre-order item; the package won’t be dispatched until we’re able to fulfil the entire order.
- Pre-orders can be cancelled up to the cancellation deadline, stated on the product page at purchase.
- In the unlikely event that a pre-ordered game’s development is cancelled, customers will be fully refunded.
- Pre-ordered items are subject to delays, we appreciate your patience.
If your delivery is a week or more late, we recommend:
- Checking with a neighbour to see if they’ve received your delivery.
- Checking with your local post office.
- Contacting us.
IMPORT FEES ONLY APPLY TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION.
Be aware that when shipping certain products outside of the European Union, they may have import fees and taxes, however, some products are exempt:
(Digitally delivered products are TAX EXEMPT, as there is no delivery).
|All Card Games & Board Game||
TAX EXEMPT (no import fees)
Import fees unlikely
Import fees unlikely
|Gaming Mats and Drawstring Bags||Import fees likely|
|Dakimakuras||Import fees likely|
If your country isn’t listed here and you feel like it should be, please contact us
|The Isle of Man|