Content presented here is in-development and does not represent the final product.
Game and Character names and character appearances may change during development.
LuGame, Lunchtime Games Club! is a romantic comedy visual novel starring a harem of beautiful girls!
A games club’s without members… Or games?!
Who is this crazy robot girl? Why am I being harassed by this cute bully?
Life may not have a controller, but it certainly feels like you’re all part of one big game.
Want to support the development? Buying LuGame merch really helps! You can pre-order the game and/or:
MEET THE GIRLS!
Tifa is your childhood friend, and you play together so much, people think you two are a couple!
Maybe it’s time to take this friendship to the next level!
Stacey is the President of the Student Council! This daddy’s girl loves making your life difficult!
Can you stop her from closing down the games club?!
K-T is a… Battle-Droid? And she’ll defend the Games Club at all costs!
Maybe you can teach this little robot how to love!
Alex is a transfer student from Thailand, and cultures clash in the classroom!
Is anything she says the truth? Is she really who she says she is?
- Slice-of-life romance!
- Approx 75,000 words.
- Approx 10-12hrs gameplay.
- Branching paths with three routes.
- Banter with your friends and learn to play social games.
- Adorable, lovable and memorable characters.
- Datable characters with multiple endings.
- Story and Characters by Harrison Hochkins @urban_meadows
- Gorgeous art by @SpewingMews
- Written by industry veteran @jelpiparade
- [Complete] Character Sprite Art
- [Complete] Common Arcs
- [Complete] Background Art
- [Complete] Stacey’s Romance Arc
- [Almost Finished] CG Scene Art
- [Work in Progress] Tifa’s Romance Arc
- [Pending] Alex’s Romance Arc
- [Queued] Publishing (Keys sent out)
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 / MacOS X / Linux
Processor: 1.8GHz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated graphics
Storage: 2 GB Available Space
Genre: Anime, Visual Novel.
Shipping class: Digital
- You may cancel your pre-purchase and receive a full refund at any time before August 31st 2018.
- After the game is released on Steam, this page will redirect to the Steam Store.
- Names, Images, and settings are works in progress and may not reflect the final game.