LuGame, Lunchtime Games Club! is a slice-of-life / romance visual novel starring a harem of beautiful nerdy girls!
A games club’s without members… Or games?!
Who is this crazy robot girl? Why am I being harassed by this cute bully?
Life may not have a controller, but it certainly feels like you’re all part of one big game.
To be released in 2018.
You can support the development by buying official LuGame merch from our shop!
- Slice-of-life romance!
- Approx 75,000 words.
- Approx 2-3 hours per playthrough.
- Branching paths with four planned routes.
- Banter with your friends and learn to play social games.
- Adorable, lovable and memorable characters.
- Datable characters with multiple endings.
- Gorgeous art by @SpewingMews
- Writing from popular VN Author EVƎ
- You may cancel your pre-purchase and receive a full refund at any time before July 31st 2018.
- After the game is released on Steam, this page will redirect to the Steam Store.
- Russian Translation may take several additional months to be patched in.
- Names, Images, and settings are works in progress and may not reflect the final game.
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 / MacOS X
Processor: 1.8GHz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated graphics
Storage: 400 MB available Space
Languages: English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Genre: Anime, Visual Novel.