Immortal Emperor (name pending) is a single player deck-building card game for PC.
During each round, you will use a basic deck to gather mana and acquire more powerful cards for your deck while defending from an onslaught of Monsters and the Immortal Emperor’s armies.
There are three planned playable characters, each a powerful Mage-Warrior appearing from the portal.
MEET THE HEROES!
Siegfried of Lorheim, The Ashen Avenger
In another life, he must have been a righteous nobleman or general. Siegfried is an honourable warrior who treats the lowly denizens of Eawyn with respect and dignity.
His unique cards are balanced and straightforward.
Katarina, the Ebon Illusion
The ruthless assassin Katarina uses poisons, toxins, and traps to dispatch her opponents.
She is armed with two frighteningly sharp steel claws.
Her unique cards are combos and instant-kills.
Nazrun the Unmoved, The Crimson Hand
A powerful mage with no regard for human suffering, Nazrun uses his strength to pluck what he wants from the hapless people of Eawyn and carelessly discards his allies lives.
His unique cards are obscenely powerful but require sacrifice.
- An addictive deck-building card mechanic that’ll have you say ‘just one more hand!’
- An incredible Adventure campaign!
- Collect new cards and meet new characters to add to your growing strength!
- Find special guests along the way and more!
- [Complete] Sprint 1 – Foundations
- [Complete] Sprint 2 – Core Functions
- [Complete] Sprint 3 – Core Gameplay
- [Complete] Sprint 4 – Expanded Gameplay Systems
- [Work in Progress] Sprint 5 – Creating Demo build
OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 / MacOS X / Linux
Processor: 1.8GHz Dual-Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Integrated graphics
Storage: 400MB Available Space
Provisional (Provisional) PEGI Rating: 12+ (Mild Peril and Fantasy Violence)
Genre: Card Game, Strategy
Shipping class: Digital