LuGame Press Kit
H. Hochkins, based in Cardiff, UK
20th June 2019 (PC/Mac)
12+ (Mild Sexual Content)
- 90,000 words (7-8hrs)
- 3 datable characters in main game
- 25,000 word bonus story (+2-4hrs).
- Interactive Halloween bonus story (+1 hours).
LuGame, Lunchtime Games Club! is a highschool romantic comedy, slice-of-life visual novel starring a harem of beautiful nerdy girls!
Together you’ll play childish games, go on fun adventures and hot dates!
- Started production in 2018 as a pixel-based horror RPG called MAXHEART™.
- Was overhauled as a romantic comedy visual novel at the start of 2019 with three datable characters, Tifa, Stacey and Alex.
- Completed and released June 2019 to very positive reception, extra content planned.
- Based on community feedback, K-T route was released November 2019, highly praised.
- Original pixel assets repurposed into bonus story and released as well-received Halloween update in October 2021.
Contains screenshots, logos, pngs, sprite psds, bgs and more.
©2019-2021 Urban Meadows Publishing Limited. All rights reserved.
Urban Meadows Publishing Limited allows for the contents of LuGame: Lunchtime Games Club! to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetisation of videos created containing assets from LuGame: Lunchtime Games Club! is legally & explicitly allowed by Urban Meadows Publishing Limited on the condition the broadcaster does not claim affiliation/partnership to Urban Meadows Publishing Limited or ownership of the intellectual property.