LuGame, Lunchtime Games Club! is a romantic comedy visual novel starring a harem of beautiful girls!
Note: This game is in development. Some graphics are currently placeholders. Thank you.
WIELD THE POWER OF THE CASTERLORDS
CasterLords is a single-player deck-building adventure game about powerful warlocks caught in an eternal cycle of death and rebirth.
You are placed in a gorgeously illustrated fantasy world dripping with rich lore and a challenging gauntlet of enemies to overcome, armed only with your mind and your custom-built arsenal of magic spells, weapons, and ancient artifacts.
- Many simple card game mechanics combine to create deep, rich combat! Experience the wonder of discovering and collecting new cards along your quest and use your spoils to edit your deck between battles!
- An incredible Adventure campaign, dripping with lore, and with dozens of scenarios, no two playthroughs are alike! The final boss of each campaign is your character from the previous one, who will fight you with the same deck you built to get him there!
- Five CasterLords planned at launch, with more on the way – each with multiple unique decks to change up your playstyle! Can you uncover their hidden past and free them from this endless cycle of death?
A powerful mage with no regard for human suffering. A true CasterLord. His unique cards heavily depend on casting magic spells, trading survivability for raw power.
From ashes come new life, Eshra was once burned but reborn with natura magic. Now she spreads her seeds of flame to burn away the old world, and in her wake, new life – fresh and pure. Her deck is about lingering flame effects and can transform into her beast-form for a burst of power.
The ruthless assassin’s unique deck uses poisons, toxins, and traps to dispatch her opponents. She is armed with two frighteningly sharp steel claws, her physical attacks are punishing.
An honourable warrior who treats the lowly denizens of Eawyn with respect and dignity. His unique cards boast flexibility, offering a balance between power, defense, and magic. His alternate decks also include an action-based economy, allowing him to wield far more weapons than other CasterLords.
Harness the powers of destruction and reconstruction with this Lepisian warlock! Her deck’s core mechanic is breaking cards down to their core components and then rebuilding them into new forms.
Deep in the mistfallen valleys of Eawyn lies the green, mossy ruins of an ancient shrine; a long-forgotten portal to some other world or some other time.Every so often, a CasterLord will appear from this sacred portal, perhaps brought into this world by some benevolent spirit or banished from their own world by a fearful deity.
These CasterLords may take different and strange forms, but each bristles with overwhelming power and is compelled to take over the kingdom.
Sitting on his gilded throne, the Immortal Emperor towers above the realm atop his twisted iron fortress. The shadows of hundreds of vanquished CasterLords burned into its walls.
Become a CasterLord and lay waste to the Immortal Emperor’s legions of warriors and pillage the land for legendary artifacts in pursuit of your own glory! Perhaps you will unlock the secrets behind the mysterious appearances of the CasterLords!
- Demo includes more than 200 cards.
- Final game estimated to include more than 600 cards.
- Provisional PEGI Rating: 12 (Fantasy Violence)
- Developed by H. Hochkins, a games developer with 8 years experience that specialises in card games.
- No microtransactions or loot boxes. Every card and character is unlockable via game progression.
- When you defeat the boss on each campaign, your character becomes the boss of the next campaign, wielding the deck you built!
- If we get enough support, we can include even more CasterLords and Steam Workshop integration, allowing players to create their own cards, adventures, and CasterLords!
Please wishlist & follow CasterLords on Steam to help support our project! Thank you!