Buck: Legacy Press Kit
H. Hochkins, based in Cardiff, UK
2012 (First Edition Core Set)
2013 (First Edition Expansion)
2014 (Second Edition Core Set)
2015 (Wave 1 Expansions)
2016 (Wave 2 Expansions)
2017 (Wave 3 Expansions)
2018 (Wave 4 Expansion)
Regular Price (Core Set):
Regular Price (Expansion Pack):
14+ (Small parts)
- Many classes and races, each with unique mechanics and combinations.
- Medium playtime (2-3hrs)
- Supports the community.
- Highly collectible and rare.
Buck: Legacy is a card-based Dungeon Crawling RPG where players create their character from 3 pony races and 10 adventurer classes. Gameplay revolves around fighting monsters and earning gold pieces to purchase equipment to add to their inventory.
Players can be freely co-operative or competitive. Players aim to win by collecting the most medals, which are awarded for fighting monsters, traveling distance and defeating bosses.
- Concepted in 2011.
- First Edition Core Set released in 20212.
- Kickstarter was held in 2013 for 1st Ed Expansion.
- Despite production issues, 1st Edition Exp was released in 2013.
- 2nd Edition, which made enormous improvements released 2014 to very positive reviews.
- Demand led to the first wave of expansions; Depth Charge, Like Clockwork, and Dark Ambition being released in 2015.
- Second wave of expansions in 2016 included foil cards (Act of War, PHere be Dragons and Beyond Loria).
- Third wave of expansions in 2017 included Cold Snap, Loose Cannon, and Playing with Fire.
- In 2018, a larger exp ‘Golden Age’ released.
- First and fourth wave expansions were rereleased in 2019 due to popularity.
Contains screenshots, logos, pngs, sprite psds, bgs and more.
©2012-2021 Urban Meadows Publishing Limited. All rights reserved.
“A Less Obnoxious Munchkin. With Ponies.”
– Eric Henn (sprites and dice)
“It’s got enough complexity to be interesting without becoming overwhelming, and enough humor to be funny without that taking over the game. I said that the pony aspect wasn’t truly necessary, but it’s a fun addition. Overall, it’s a well-designed, enjoyable game I would play again.”
– KSchnee (source)
Urban Meadows Publishing Limited allows for the contents of Buck: Legacy™ to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetisation of videos created containing assets from Buck: Legacy™ is legally & explicitly allowed by Urban Meadows Publishing Limited on the condition the broadcaster does not claim affiliation/partnership to Urban Meadows Publishing Limited or ownership of the intellectual property.
Card Art (Main):
Card Art (Guest):